Search

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 1:Things I know about the go project



Well, let's start with the project, so here are some facts:


  • Name of the project: Evil Tesuji
  • Programming language: Java
  • Designing material: Paper, pen and a rubber (I will put all in paper before start to program, and I don't like to much tools like Visio, I think I can do it faster manually).
  • Other tools: My old notebook, NetBeans (maybe Eclipse in the future, let's see).
The way I will implement this project is first, write what I need to solve in kind of "requirement". If I need to do it in paper first, I will upload a picture of it, and then code. 
I understand this will be a good hobby, sometimes frustrating but in the way I know that I will learn a lot of things (about go, programming, english, etc.).

Well, let's start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment