Search

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 7: A week!

The project is in his first week, and his state is a lot better than I expected because I don't have the time I want for this, so, let's continue with this.

Right now the "class design" is like this:



Today I want to do something simple. First, I want an input to the program, the first input will be manual input, I will "play white" and put manually a stone by writing a coordinate. The translator should convert it to a position and the stone should be played.

When I first thought about this project I was only thinking about the engine playing against humans. Now I see that it will be playing humans and engines, so "Human" class name is "anything that comes from the outher space to the engine, no matter if it is human, machine, a dog or an alien".

But for now a manual entry is ok.

I need a method: public int externalMove(Board board,int size) This covers all the external interaction (for now a manual input).

Now I am coding it, next post, the code!

No comments:

Post a Comment