Search

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello World


Thanks for coming to read my blog. My name is Pablo, and I am a go fan. In this blog I will try to document and keep a diary of a go engine that I will start to write. Also, some things about go, go world, computer go world and thing related to all this stuff will appear in this site.

 You can find me some times in KGS under the nickname "Draculinio", so if you see me don't hesitate to say hello to me or challenge me in the goban. If some day you visit Argentina, please come to play me and my friends at Club de Go Buenos Ayres, we will be really glad to play with you.

My other hobbies are running (in two months I will run my first marathon), playing RPG games (right now I am playing Mana Khemia, a really good game for PS2) and programming.

If you came here without knowing what is go, please look at the article in wikipedia, trust me, if you start with this, your way to live will change.

I have another blog where I post things about nerd stuff, programming, life, and whatever, it is in spanish. BTW, sorry for my horrible english, I am from Argentina and my knowledge of the language is not very good, I will try my bet but please be patient.

Well, welcome again to this blog, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment